これってSCAM? ですよね。

こんなメールが来ています。

  Hello
       How are you doing today,My Name is Mr Dane Mill, I will like to make an Order for 200 spicy tuna rolls to feed 150 people is needed on the 11th of Oct is for my Mothers Birthday Party ,and it will be pick up 3pm on the event date Go ahead and get me the Total cost now..And also i want you to get back to me  with your Information such as Full Name ,Restaurant Address ,Telephone number and Cellphone Number so that i can text you as well...so that i can have it forward to the Private Carrier that will be coming with there Cold and Warmer Truck to pick up the Order

Thank You

そして数日前にも

Hello
 How are you doing today,My Name is Mr paul stanley, I will like to make
an Order for 200 spicy tuna rolls to feed 150 people is needed on the 4nd of October is for my Mothers Birthday Party ,and it will be pick up 3pm on the
event date Go ahead and get me the Total cost now..And also i want you to
get back to me with your Information such as Full Name ,Restaurant Address
,Telephone number and Cellphone Number so that i can text you as well...so
that i can have it forward to the Private Carrier that will be coming with
there Cold and Warmer Truck to pick up the Order
Thank You

消しましたけどね。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

実録 詐欺物語

ハワイ島は超金持ちのお忍び場所

すでに暇モード 5月26日(金)